LLP can change the LLP Agreement by filing Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership Agreement and changes, if any, made therein). However, in case change in LLP agreement is due to change in partners/ designated partner, Form 4 has to be filed along with Form 3 within 30 days of such change.
Following information and documents are required for change in the LLP Agreement:-
- Initial LLP agreement.
- Supplementary/amended LLP agreement containing changes.
- Consent to act as partner/designated partner.
- Evidence of cessation.
- Affidavit or any other proof of change of name in case form is filed for change in name of existing partner.
- Copy of resolution of the company incase appointed partner is a body corporate.
- Copy of resolution/authorization of such body corporate also on letterhead mentioning the name and address of an individual nominated to act as nominee/designated
- Name & LLPIN of LLP.
- Name, DPIN & DSC of authorised partner of LLP for filing form.
- Details of Business activities to be carried on by LLP on incorporation.
- Total no. of partners as on date.
- Details of each partner to contribute money or property or other benefit or to perform services and their profit sharing ratio.
- Name, father’s name, address, Date of birth, Occupation & e-mail id of appointed partner in the LLP.
Date of event.
- Name, father’s name, address, Date of birth, occupation & e-mail id of cessation partner from the LLP.
- No. of LLP & No. of Company in which appointed partner is a partner or Director.