Through this policy our aim is to provide safe and secure transactions and information of our clients.
1. PERSONAL LINKED INFORMATION
We may gather the personal information from time to time with the purpose of providing you the secure, efficient and hassle free work of experience. The information may be collected from you in variety of ways, but is not limited to when user visit our site, register on the site, place an order. The user may be asked for appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users are, however allowed to visit our Site anonymously.
2. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. Our Site may use “cookies” to analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. It also help in enhancing our user experience. You are also free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
3. USAGE OF INFORMATIONS PROVIDED
The finlegalforte.com uses the information for following reasons:
1. Customer Services: The information provided by you is use to serve the services required in an efficient manner.
2. Customer analysis: The information provided can also be use to analyse, how the user uses the services, data and other resources given on our site.
3. Customer Linked: The information i.e. name, address, e-mail id and contact details of the users is required to get in touch with our clients, which allow us to serve them in a fruitful manner for the order placed. We will not share the information with any other outside agencies/individuals except in circumstance for the successful accomplishment of work handle for our clients.
4. Customer Billing: The information’s may be used for preparing bill when the order is placed by you.
5. Customer Updation: The information may be use by our team to sent the status of the order placed. It may also be helpful in sending updates, newsletters pertaining to corporate laws, taxation laws, Income-tax laws and other laws from time to time. Promotions, discount/offers, contest and survey are also going to be shared on the same user details provided on our site by the clients. If at any time the user feels to unsubscribe the mails, he can do so by clicking on unsubscribed instructions at the bottom or you can contact us via our site.
6. SECURING USER INFORMATION
Our site follows very stringent measures to protect the data shared with us. Once the information is shared we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
7. CHANGING PRIVICY POLICY
8. CONTACT US
E-mail id: email@example.com
We can assure you that we will be able to resolve your issue or provide you clarification within 72 hours from the date of lodgement.