Whenever the company requires fund in business the company can increase its authorized according to its requirements by passing Ordinary or Special Resolution in General Meeting in Indore and by following the procedures as mentioned in the Companies Act, 2013 and subject to confirmation by ROC.
Documents Required for Authorized Share Capital Increase
1. Board Meeting for Increase in Authorized Share Capital.
2. Board Resolution for Increase in Authorized Share Capital.
3. Notice of EGM for Increase in Authorized Share Capital.
4. Certified True copy of Ordinary Resolution.
5. Altered Memorandum of Association.
Pass resolution for increase in authorised share capital subject to approval of shareholders.
Hold general meeting and take approval of shareholders and file the specified form within the prescribed time limit.
Preparation of Memorandum of Association of the Company.
File form SH-7 within 30 days of passing shareholder resolution.File form MGT 14 within 30 days, if resolution is passed through special resolution.